Izotec Group is headquartered in Neamt County, Savinesti, 2 Gheorghe Caranfil Str., and is registered with the Romanian Trade Register under no. J27/325/2004. You can contact us at 0040-233-221702 or via the contact form.
The accessing and use of www.izotec.ro (hereinafter referred to as the Website) are governed by the terms and conditions presented below, as well as by any other applicable laws and regulations. By accessing, visiting or using this website, in any way, you hereby agree with the specified terms and conditions.
Intelectual property rights
Copyrights over this website belong to SC IZOTEC GROUP SRL and are under the protection of the Romanian and international laws in the matter. All rights reserved. Copying any documents, images and information that are the property of SC IZOTEC GROUP SRL, including, without limitation to, the design, distinctive elements of the website, as well as any associated graphic elements, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of SC IZOTEC GROUP SRL.
This website may display documents, images, information or other materials that are not the property of SC IZOTEC GROUP SRL, such as photographs, names, logos and other trademarks of some third parties (clients or partners of the Izotec Group), which are the property of said third parties. Any use of these is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of said third party owners.
This website, either in full or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied or exploited in any way for commercial purposes without the express written permission issued by SC IZOTEC GROUP SRL.
We collect data when you access or navigate our website, when you fill in enquiry templates, when you disconnect. Collected data is solely made up of data recorded by the user and include names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and location, users being sole responsible for the accuracy of this data.
Moreover, we will automatically receive and record data provided by your computer and browser, including IP address, online navigation software and some hardware attributes, as well as the visited page.
How we use your data
Any of the data we collect may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and answer your individual information needs;
- Provide personalized publicity content, tailored to your demands;
- Improve our website;
- Improve customer care and assistance needs;
- Provide subscribed used, via e-mail, with useful information/news/updates specific to our activity;
- Run promotional sales for products and/or carrying out opinion polls which exclusively refer to the commercial preferences of users/visitors.
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this website. Personal identification data will not be sold, changed, transferred or given to any other company, no matter the reason, without your consent.
Disclosing third parties
We do not sell, negotiate or transfer your personal identification data to any outside third party. This does not include trusted third parties, who help with operating our website or the management of the business, so long as the parties agree to keep this data confidential.
Non-private data, however, may be supplied to other parties in marketing and publicity purposes and otherwise.
As our client, if you have given your consent, we shall keep you up to date with regards to new products and services, and we shall send you informational newsletters.
We will implement a variety of security measures in order to keep your personal information safe. We use top of the range encryption means to protect sensible data recorded online.
The computers/servers we use to store personal identification data are kept in a safe environment and protected by specific apps which ensure a high degree of safety for the data.
Keep in mind that choosing to give up interest-based publicity will not stop adds from being displayed, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
Regulation 2016/679/EU on the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data offers more rights to persons whose personal data is being processed. We shall explain your rights, in short:
- Right to access means you have the right to get a confirmation from our part if we are processing your personal data or not, and if we are, to gain access to this data as well as information on how it is processed;
- Right to portability means that you have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically.
- Right to opposition means that you have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data when serves a public interest or our legitimate interest;
- Right to rectification means the collection, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data;
- Right to deletion/right to be forgotten means that you have the right to request that we delete the personal data collected on you, without undue delay, in any of the following events: it is no longer necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which it was collected, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for its collection, you oppose the processing, your data was collected illegally, the data must be deleted in order to respect a legal obligation, the collection was done by offering the services of the informational company;
- Right to restrict processing.
We use the e-mail address provided in order to send you information and updates on your order, occasional news regarding the company, information related to a certain product, etc. If, at any given time, you want to unsubscribe from our future e-mails, we will include detailed unsubscribing instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
By using our website you agree with our confidentiality policy.
Izotec Group reserves the right to amend its terms, conditions and policies at any given time, without having to issue a prior notification. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, intellectual ownership rights or confidentiality policies, please contact us via e-mail at office [at] izotec.ro.